Saturday, November 30, 2013

Cyber TUESDAY Sale on Ebay

"Pink Umbrella for Your Drink"
Click here to bid on this painting and others.

Black Friday on Ebay went really well. At least half of my paintings sold (yeah!)...many of them sold for 1 $ (yeah for you!). So, I decided to list the remaining paintings and a few more I found lurking around the house. These make really great gift for friends, family, work, stocking stuffers, etc. and they are all original art. You can't beat that!

This will be my last $1 sale on Ebay for the year.

In 2014 I am moving out of the "hobby" stage of painting and into the "professional" stage of painting. I won't be offering my paintings at rock bottom prices any more. I have been doing this for going on 5 years and I think it's time for me to start offering them at the normal asking price.

Thank you all for your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment