Thursday, October 6, 2011

I love Blue Flowers

"Blue Flowers From My Imagination"
5"x7", acrylic on paper

I have a thing for blue flowers! I'm not much of a print girl, but when I see something with blue flowers I'm instantly drawn to it.

So, what have I decided to do next...Well, of course, it's keep painting! But I've decided to switch it up a bit. I've decided it's time to get into a local gallery. Which means I'm going to start working bigger until I have enough pieces to approach a gallery for representation. I'm going to try to keep creating a painting every week day AND for the remainder of the month of October I'm going to be working in acrylics. I'm trying to go for a loose, painterly feel.

Thanks for stopping by!


TO PURCHASE :: Send me an email. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment