Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Purse Straps - SOLD

"Purse Straps"
©2010 Heather Hingst Bennett 
6"x6", oil on stretched canvas 

And the older paintings just keep coming!!

I'll get back to my normal painting schedule next week. This week I'm concentrating on getting my stuff in gear for the Lincoln Arts Festival. It's only one month away!!

Here's my to do list for the week:
  1. Painting inventory - I have just tons of paintings! For the art festival I'm concentrating on my oil paintings. I have to decide which I will hang with a frame and which will not be framed.
  2. Add hangers to the backs of paintings - This is for the non-framed paintings. I hope to give you a little tutorial on this soon!
  3. Record information - I like to record information on the back of each painting...and I'm a bit behind at the moment!!
  4. Website design - finally! I had a good thing going over on heatherhingst.com, but it felt weird to not include my whole name. I used to use just Heather Bennett, but do you know how many "Heather Bennett's" there are? A lot. So, soon you can visit heatherhingstbennett.com!
  5. Facebook Fan Page - I've been putting this off for a few years now. I just don't know what to call it. Heather Hingst Bennett Fine Art, Heather Hingst Bennett Studio, etc...what? Suggestions are welcome!!
  6. Epson Stylus Photo R1900 - Order ink and paper to make prints. 
  7. Props for festival tent.
I'll probably be setting up my festival tent the week of September 19. Doing more planning then!

TO PURCHASE :: Just click here or send me an email. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment