Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome!

Well, here we are! Thank you for stopping by my new blog (for those of you who are joining me from a past blog).

Where to begin...ok, how about here...

With about $4000 saved and a husband willing to let me give this a go I quit my full-time graphic design job to pursue a full time career in art. I am starting this brand new blog to take you along on this adventure with me.

I want to become a painter. I currently paint, but it's mainly from my imagination. They are OK paintings, but I want something MORE. I want to become immersed in my subject. Seeing like an artist. Seeing like I could 15 years ago.

So, please join me. Comment and critique me. Give me pointers!! And last but not least please buy my small affordable paintings!

No comments:

Post a Comment